Monday, October 20, 2008

God is a God of Miracles...

Ok, I love my Savior, and I know He is a God of miracles, but, "Oh, my word!" Today, MIL is OUT of ICU, in her own private room, eating like a queen (well, at least like a patient eating a bland diet in a hospital), and heart rate is SUPERB! She is doing so well; we are waiting on a heart cath on Wednesday, and hopefully she'll decide to stay at the hospital while waiting on the tests! This morning she was swearing that "she was not in a hospital, but a CULT!" (Sorry, Ma, but it WAS funny!) She was ready to leave the ICU, if not the hospital. They comprimised by giving her a private room which she could close the door and have her privacy!!! She is doing SO much better, and I cannot express to you how MUCH we appreciate every single prayer that was lifted up on her behalf. THANK YOU. A few days ago we would have sworn she would not be with us much longer; thank you, Lord, for allowing her to stay a while longer...

2 comments:

4 J's said...

What an answer to prayer! Sorry I was a little out of it yesterday when I saw you. I was in my on little world...it has been a long month! And today Jordyn his a line drive with a wiffle ball and clocked me right in the chin. I thought I was going to need a stitch but I finally got the bleeding to slow down! Can we have any thing else happen! So glad about William's mom...I will continue to pray!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear the good news!